6.18.2010

Goodbye Friend

take this for what its worth: People grow apart, it's a very natural thing. I suggest letting good friendships die peacefully at their own pace. Instead of getting mad and creating hostility, just let it fizzle out. If ...there are no shared hard feelings, try to mend the friendship several years down the road after everyone involved is a different person. In my limited experience, this really helps. Time heals all things.  So here is to you Jolene, I'm done and letting go of our old friendship.  Maybe, just maybe someday, when you are a different person........because I have already changed too much and got hurt too much and am still able to forgive.   The future brings bright and beautiful things, hope in your life you can find room for me in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment