7.01.2010

old poetry about lost love

IM ALREADY TOO FAR GONE

The day our eyes met my hands began to tremble.

I could tell you weren't like any other;
looking into who I was not just looking at me.
That first day you kissed me my every breath was taken away.
I should have pulled away, I'm Already Too Far Gone.
Now your Charisma has me giggling, and your touch has me shivering.
Your smile melts my soul.
To see that I am responsible for that happiness scares me in way I couldn't ever imagine.
I'm too damaged to give you what you need.
I'm Already To Far Gone. What am I supposed to do now?
Your smile is poison to my heart.
I am head over heals in love with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did I let this happen?
I feel I just can't let you get away, but I'm Already Too Far Gone.
I will die a little
if you leave, everyone ALWAYS leaves me.
So, I'll make it my choice to commit a subtle suicide
of my heart and my love for you,
I will in my own way love you forever.
I will still think of you everyday.
The memory of your lips pressed to mine,
as you stare into me with your luminous blue eyes.
The warmth of your body against mine while embraced in your gentle touch.
I'll miss your heart the most.
I felt your love, I think you did love me.
Why do I have to go,
I'm Already Too Far Gone
Everyone always leaves me!
My heart is too broken to give you the love you deserve.
I'm sorry my love, I'm Already Too Far Gone. se

          Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment